With a deep bench of seasoned practitioners, we have built our reputation on value-added estate planning. Clients appreciate our ability to formulate creative solutions, which stay grounded in common sense and no-nonsense.
Just as no two clients are alike, no two estate plans are alike. We do not fill in blanks, but rather spend the time to learn about each client’s goals, family situation, financial concerns and desires for the disposition of his or her property. We offer wisdom and recommendations based on years of experience and hindsight. We then craft and implement a unique, comprehensive plan suited for that client. These plans take into account the latest in legal developments and cutting edge tax planning.
Our Private Wealth Services practice group provides the entire range of lifetime and post-mortem estate planning, including:
- Counseling high net worth individuals and families on lifetime gifts and tax reduction strategies.
- Designing testamentary plans for clients in a broad spectrum of family situations.
- Drafting state-of-the-art Wills, Trusts, and lifetime gifting vehicles at the forefront of tax developments to implement the estate plan.
- Coordinating business succession and legacy trusts with estate planning.
- Advising on premarital considerations and agreements.
- Preparing gift tax returns and generation-skipping transfer tax returns.
- Advising non-U.S. citizens, as well as U.S. citizens living abroad, on the U.S. tax implications of giving or bequeathing property to U.S. resident beneficiaries and quarterbacking international tax treaty issues.